فور يمن

اهلا وسهلا بكم في منتديات فور يمن

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

فور يمن

اهلا وسهلا بكم في منتديات فور يمن

فور يمن

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى كل اليمنيين

2 مشترك

درس جميل فوتوشوب

الفارس اليماني
    الفارس اليماني
    المدير العام
    المدير العام

تاريخ التسجيل : 04/05/2010
    العمر : 39
    الموقع : www.4yemen.com

درس جميل فوتوشوب  Empty درس جميل فوتوشوب

مُساهمة من طرف الفارس اليماني الإثنين يناير 17, 2011 4:40 am

It’s that time of the year again! Learn how to create a nice Christmas or New Year card yourself!

1. Create a new document (800*600).
    قم بأنشاء مستند جديد 800*600
    2. Fill the background with #ffffff and add a gradient using the blending options. Use the following settings like shown in the screenshot below. The second screenshot should be your outcome after you’ve adjusted the blending options of this layer.
    قم يأختيار خلفية بلون #FFFFF
    ثم أضف ادات الجريدنت التدرج اللوني

درس جميل فوتوشوب  Drawinga1-459x341
    درس جميل فوتوشوب  Drawinga2-459x345
    3. Now create a new layer (layer – new layer) and use you pen tool (I hope you all know how to use it, if not, click here and follow one of those tutorials to start learning how to use the pen tool) and create something like this. Also, change your foreground color to #7f2a2d before you start.
    باستخدام اداة pen tool يمكنك رسم التالي
    درس جميل فوتوشوب  Drawinga3-460x345
    4. Create another new layer and use some nice brushes to create a few flowers and lines, shapes, anything you like in the middle of your design! The colors I used are #f1f29a (yellow), #ffffff (white) and #7f2a2d (dark red). I used 5 sets of brushes (set 1, set2, set3, set4, set5)… The fourth step is totally up to you! You can just randomly ad some brushes like I did or do something else… Anyway, this is what I ended up with!
    لاتنسى ادراج كل شكل في طبقة مستقله
    درس جميل فوتوشوب  Drawinga4-459x345
    5. Create a new layer (layer – new layer) and use your rectangular marquee tool to select a square of 200*200px. Fill the selection with #c33b40 using your paint bucket tool.
    درس جميل فوتوشوب  Drawinga5-460x339
    6. Now use your elliptical marquee tool to select a round shape above the box we’ve created in step 5 (first screenshot below)… Create another new layer and use your gradient tool with the settings seen in screenshot 2 to add a gradient to the red box from step 5! The outcome can be seen in the third screenshot below…
    درس جميل فوتوشوب  Drawinga6-459x343

<BLOCKQUOTE>
    High Quality Custom Greeting Cards at PsPrint.com
    </BLOCKQUOTE>
    درس جميل فوتوشوب  Drawinga7
    درس جميل فوتوشوب  Drawinga8-459x345
    7. Ofcourse we want to remove the part of the white gradient that’s not on our red box so go to the layer of the red box and use your magic wand tool to slect it! After that go to (select – inverse). Now select your gradient layer from step 6 and press delete or go to (edit – clear)…
    درس جميل فوتوشوب  Drawinga9-459x344
    8. Now the time has come to add some text so go ahead and type something in the box… There are unlimited possibilities!
    درس جميل فوتوشوب  Drawinga10-459x345
    9. I’ve also decided to make the red box a little more interesting… So go to the blending options of that layer and add a drop shadow and an inner glow with the following settings!
    درس جميل فوتوشوب  Drawinga11-460x342
    درس جميل فوتوشوب  Drawinga12-460x342
    10. And there you go, this tutorial is done and so is your wallpaper/card/… Look at the finished image below!
    درس جميل فوتوشوب  Drawinga13-459x345

<BLOCKQUOTE>
    Join the testkings online photoshop training for developers
    </BLOCKQUOTE>
    محمود الصوفي
    محمود الصوفي
    مشرف المنتدى الإسلامي
    مشرف المنتدى الإسلامي

تاريخ التسجيل : 11/12/2010

درس جميل فوتوشوب  Empty رد: درس جميل فوتوشوب

مُساهمة من طرف محمود الصوفي الثلاثاء يناير 18, 2011 7:27 am

والله درس جميل جداً بس صعبة عليا أداة بن تول تعبتنا قوي